The Rosary of the Seven Sorrows of Mary | Black | NEW!
The devotion to the Rosary of the Seven Sorrows of Mary dates back to the middle ages but it really gained popularity after the Marian apparition in Kibeho Rwanda. There the Blessed Mother charged Marie-Claire Mukangango with the tasks of spreading the devotion. Marie-Claire travelled far and wide teaching the rosary to thousands who inreturn taught it to thousands. Marie-Claire was murdered during the Rwandan Genocide.
Learn how to pray the rosary by downloading our FREE how to guide here: https://chewslife.com/collections/downloadable-products/products/how-to-pray-the-seven-sorrows-of-mary-rosary
The seven promises:
- I will grant peace to their families.
- They will be enlightened about the divine mysteries.
- I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.
- I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.
- I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.
- I will visibly help them at the moment of their death, they will see the face of their Mother.
- I have obtained from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son and I will be their eternal consolation and joy.